kultniX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Station are you ready?

Stranica 2 / 26. Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Station are you ready? - Page 2 Empty Re: Station are you ready?

Postaj  Gost 05.06.20 21:00

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  besposlenpop 06.06.20 0:12

FlattenTheCurve je napisao/la:
besposlenpop je napisao/la:
FlattenTheCurve je napisao/la:
Station are you ready? - Page 2 A015

Ne kužim kaj tu nije jasno.
Kopiraš text članka, zalijepiš u textni okvir i pošalješ ... Station are you ready? - Page 2 F020
Ja obično naslov ubacim u himberlink (ona ikonica lijevo od Jubita - i smanjim font na 24), dodam fotke i Jubito (ako ima) - i to je to.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 2985672221
Joj, puno hvala!  Station are you ready? - Page 2 3214182331 Mislila sam da to moze ici sve u jednom cugu. Ono, sve highlightiras pa c/p.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130 Zato mi je ispao onakav mishmash tamo negdje... Station are you ready? - Page 2 A064
Pa ne, ak kopiram sve u komadu, onda mi se zalepi samo zadnja slika u nizu. Ak slika nema, onda sve reklame (il praznine). Treba svaki dio posebno, kopiraj pa zalepi ... i na kraju, uredi - jer se poremete razmaci, bold i svašta nešta ... Station are you ready? - Page 2 R010
Fala ti brate, ko sestri.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 3601362807 Znaci to ide na zgance.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 3384354616
A e. Station are you ready? - Page 2 280662968

Broj postova : 5739

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 06.06.20 0:31

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 28.06.20 23:26

And I am telling you da je Sarah Ikumu zavrsila na ovom topicu zato sto je svemirski dobra. Station are you ready? - Page 2 3890829408  A i zurilo mi se...  Station are you ready? - Page 2 4291790801

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 28.06.20 23:45

Jos tjedan dana ne mogu c/p slike i textove, ali izgleda da mogu postaviti youtube. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931

In short, AI fucking us up in not so distant future... 

A(nd)I extend my middle finger to stealth followers of my music or other YT content trails. Ponjezno ih steram u mp3. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1742945530 

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 29.06.20 0:01

Dudette je napisao/la:Jos tjedan dana ne mogu c/p slike i textove, ali izgleda da mogu postaviti youtube. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931

In short, AI fucking us up in the not so distant future... 

A(nd)I extend my middle finger to stealth followers of my music or other YT content trails. Ponjezno ih steram u mp3. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1742945530 

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  besposlenpop 29.06.20 9:33

Kotu koga kara?
(moralibi otvorit tečaj japanskog)

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 29.06.20 10:55

besposlenpop je napisao/la:Kotu koga kara?
(moralibi otvorit tečaj japanskog)
ma pusti sad to. to cemo lako. 

evo moja studentica stvarno uci japanski. ima frendicu s kojom vjezba i provjerava. 

zasto ne bi bili poligloti pa uz Dutch (na)ucili i japanski? Station are you ready? - Page 2 A080 

nego, htjela sam ponistiti post iznad od 23:45 jer mi se potkrala sitna grijescica. sudbina je htjela da se to ne realizira. Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130 tako sada imam dupli post s onim od 0:01. 

pitam se(be), a i tebe, u cemu sam pogrijesila kod tog ponistavanja?  Station are you ready? - Page 2 4273974228

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  besposlenpop 29.06.20 14:15

Dudette je napisao/la:
zasto ne bi bili poligloti pa uz Dutch (na)ucili i japanski? Station are you ready? - Page 2 A080 
Imaju zajebata slova.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  besposlenpop 29.06.20 14:16

Dudette je napisao/la:
nego, htjela sam ponistiti post iznad od 23:45 jer mi se potkrala sitna grijescica. sudbina je htjela da se to ne realizira. Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130 tako sada imam dupli post s onim od 0:01. 

pitam se(be), a i tebe, u cemu sam pogrijesila kod tog ponistavanja?  Station are you ready? - Page 2 4273974228
Da nisi pitala, ne bi ni skužili.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 30.06.20 19:50

Dudette je napisao/la:
Madjari npr. nemaju zajebata slova, ali je jezik zajebat. Ne pripada indo-evropskoj jezicnoj grupi. Morala sam ga uciti dvije godine. Station are you ready? - Page 2 4273974228 (A diákok az asztalok. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931 )

Ne treba se, dakle, obeshabriti samo zbog tri japanska pisma - hiragane, katakane i kanji-ja. Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 30.06.20 19:53

Dudette je napisao/la:

Da nisi pitala, ne bi ni skužili.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931
mozda pizda bude dobrostiv pa mi pobrise taj post objavljen u 23:45. Station are you ready? - Page 2 3997187549

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 30.06.20 20:03

Max Richter - All Human Beings (Official Music Video by Yulia Mahr) 

"The opening words of the declaration, drafted in 1948, are “All human beings are are born free and equal in dignity and rights.” These inspiring words are a guiding principle for the whole declaration but, looking around at the world we have made in the decades since they were written, it is clear that we have forgotten them. The recent brutal events in the US, leading to the tragic deaths of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, as well as countless other abuses around the world, are proof of that. At such times it is easy to feel hopeless but, just as the problems of our world are of our own making, so the solutions can be. While the past is fixed, the future is yet unwritten, and the declaration sets out an uplifting vision of a better and fairer world that is within our reach if we choose it. VOICES is a musical space to reconnect with these inspiring principles and Yulia’s striking film depicts this inspiration in a beautiful way, while offering a glimpse into her full length film of our project to come”

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 30.06.20 20:14

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  besposlenpop 30.06.20 21:06

Dudette je napisao/la:
Dudette je napisao/la:
Madjari npr. nemaju zajebata slova, ali je jezik zajebat. Ne pripada indo-evropskoj jezicnoj grupi. Morala sam ga uciti dvije godine. Station are you ready? - Page 2 4273974228 (A diákok az asztalok. Station are you ready? - Page 2 1523192931 )

Ne treba se, dakle, obeshabriti samo zbog tri japanska pisma - hiragane, katakane i kanji-ja. Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130
Jaznam uglavnom samo june potkovano.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 01.07.20 13:03

Dudette je napisao/la:
Dudette je napisao/la:

Jaznam uglavnom samo june potkovano.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 11484130
Znas kako se kaze: koliko jezika govoris toliko ljudi vrijedis.  Station are you ready? - Page 2 3601362807

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 05.07.20 21:47

In all, [Chris] Hadfield took some 45,000 images, most of which were beamed directly to NASA and stashed in storage. “I had never seen most of them,” says Hadfield.

“It occurred to me last year, ‘What is going to become of that treasure trove of self-awareness?’ It would be a waste if nobody ever saw it. So I went through all 45,000 and chose a few thousand. But I can’t publish a book with 3,000 photos, so I took this as my precept: ‘If somebody who wanted to buy this book were at the window next to me, what would I show them if we were floating around the world once?'”

Station are you ready? - Page 2 CUX9HkkEuJdpGQkntndWGJ-970-80

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 11.07.20 0:52

Station are you ready? - Page 2 Chemtr10

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 12.07.20 14:37

Station are you ready? - Page 2 G020  

Station are you ready? - Page 2 Kg_mas11

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 18.07.20 23:40

Tooo! - Meko prizemljenje!! 

Najsigurnije i najutjesnije je ipak na majcici Zemlji. Zagadjenoj i prezagrijanoj, doduse. Obremenjenoj nejednakoscu i siromastvom (ovime popis ni izdaleka nije iscrpljen). Neki drugi habitat u dogledno vrijeme, ako ikada, necemo vidjeti. Izleti na Mars, MilkyWay, Milkybar i ostale svemirske poslastice su ionako za velike djecake koji vrijeme provode igrajuci se u svojim skupo opremljenim labovima, placenim krupnim kapitalom.  

-----

Humanity Would Be Better off Saving Earth, Rather Than Colonizing Mars

"[S]econd, if the colonization of Mars moves beyond the subject of workshops and cocktail party chit-chat into a major project, it brings with it an unavoidable subtext of despair. Despite the fact that what Musk, Hawking, and others propose it as a backup plan, it suggests that we may well fail to save Mother Earth and that it is time to search for another planetary home, to save the species, even if not mankind. But what the droughts, the fires, the hot summers, and the melting glaciers call for is not an escape from Earth, but a redoubling of the efforts to save it. [...] What is needed are major technological breakthroughs that will allow for protecting earth while sustaining a healthy level of economic activity." 

"As Ellen Stofan, former chief scientist of NASA puts it, “There is no Planet B.” We object to the mission to colonize Mars. We believe that it is an incomplete solution to an unlikely contingency. The window of opportunity for us to work together to solve our planet’s most pressing problems is closing, and we must act before it is entirely shut."

Amitai Etzioni is a University Professor at The George Washington University and author, most recently, of Happiness is the Wrong Metric.

Eli Etzioni is a 2018 graduate of Claremont McKenna College.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 18.07.20 23:46

Kako da ne volim Massive Attack... 

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 18.07.20 23:47

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 18.07.20 23:48

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 19.07.20 0:01

Ako niste znali, sinoć ste propustili pravi mali spektakl. Ova crtica na fotografiji je ISS dok prelijeće Zagreb

Međunarodna svemirska postaja opet će u nedjelju biti iznad Zagreba

Station are you ready? - Page 2 Tg-zeljka-150x150  ŽELJKA OREŠKOVIĆ
 16.07.2020 88 PREPORUKA 1 KOMENTARA 

Station are you ready? - Page 2 Pxl_150720_29550261-1-840x530

Međunarodna svemirska postaja preletjela je točno iznad Zagreba u srijedu u 22:43. Ovaj prelet poseban je jer se svemirsku postaju moglo vidjeti golim okom. Putovala je putanjom preko Jadranskog mora, zatim preko Rta Kamenjak i Pule, pa preko Gorskog Kotara i naposljetku preko Zagreba.

“Nije rijetkost da Međunarodna svemirska stanica prođe ovako blizu. Ipak, ne možemo je uvijek vidjeti golim okom, ali sada su bili povoljni uvjeti”, rekao nam je astrofizičar Nikola Godinović. Stanica će i u nedjelju biti iznad Zagreba i to u 21:06, ali upitno je hoćemo li je moći vidjeti. Naime, meteorologinja N1Tea Blažević najavila je naoblaku.

Station are you ready? - Page 2 PXL_150720_29550261

JEDINA STALNA POSTAJA S LJUDSKOM POSADOM 

Postaja koja je sinoć preletjela preko Zagreba jedina je Svemirska postaja sa stalnom ljudskom posadom. U trenutku preleta na njoj su bila petorica astronauta. Bob Behnker i zapovjednik Chris Cassidy pripremali su se za današnju svemirsku šetnju tijekom koje moraju obaviti i nekoliko popravaka.

U pripremama za šetnju pomagao im je Doug Hurley. Astronauti Anatolij Ivanišin i Ivan Vagner, pak, istraživali su kako se mogu izbjeći negativni utjecaji dugotrajnog boravka u svemiru na ljudsko zdravlje. Svemirska postaja u trenu preleta jurila je 27.600 kilometara na sat.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Gost 22.07.20 14:32

Greta Thunberg gives €1m award money to climate groups 

Influential climate campaigner says Gulbenkian rights award gave her ‘more money than I can begin to imagine’

Greta Thunberg has been awarded a Portuguese rights award and promptly pledged the €1m ($1.15m) prize to groups working to protect the environment and halt climate change.

“That is more money than I can begin to imagine, but all the prize money will be donated, through my foundation, to different organisations and projects who are working to help people on the front line, affected by the climate crisis and ecological crisis,” the Swedish teenager said in a video posted online on Monday.

She was awarded the Gulbenkian prize for humanity for the way she “has been able to mobilise younger generations for the cause of climate change and her tenacious struggle to alter a status quo that persists”, Jorge Sampaio, chair of the prize jury, said earlier.

The first €100,000 of the prize money will go to the “SOS Amazonia” campaign led by Fridays For Future Brazil to tackle the coronavirus outbreak in the Amazon.

Another €100,000 will go to the Stop Ecocide Foundation “to support their work to make ecocide an international crime”, Thunberg said on Twitter.

The €1m is the largest prize won by the 17-year-old environmental campaigner who has also won Amnesty International’s top human rights prize and the Swedish Right Livelihood Award, often presented as an alternative Nobel.

She said on Monday she was “extremely honoured” to receive the annual Gulbenkian prize.

Thunberg and three other young climate activists on Thursday launched an appeal to EU leaders to “face up to the climate emergency”, in an open letter signed by 150 scientists and a host of celebrities.

Gost
Gost

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

Stranica 2 / 26. Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

[Vrh]